Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Grand Christmas Open House Celebrations


Sock Monkey and GOT spent some time yesterday planning our door prize basket. Yes, I know we should have had that all taken care of by now, but I'm blond and Brandi is an artist. This is how we roll. We're even putting some Echo treasures in it! (Thank you Diane Berry.) Drawing will be Saturday.
Brandi has the coffee pot going at Sock Monkey and I'm putting out fresh red velvet cupcakes at Gathere
d Over Time. Echo Bike and Board has the cool factor going on and great discounts and adorable James.
And if you've seen this post and tell me that you've seen it I'll discount your whole purchase today (Dec 2) and tomorrow (Dec 3) 15%. What a deal, right?
AND have you SEEN the great Christmas light displays in Echo? WOW!!! We have ballots in our shops so you can vote for your fav. I love Echo.

No comments:

Post a Comment